1. How can I place an order with national strapping?
2. Will i be given confirmation of my order?
3. What is the minimum order?
4. If I order in large quantities can I get discounted rates?
5. How do I make payment?
6. How do I open a trade account?
7. Will i receive an invoice?
8. I've lost my order confirmation and need one resending, what do I do?
9. How are my goods delivered?
10. Do you deliver to my area?
11. Will my items be delivered safe and securely?
12. Is national strapping secure?
13. Do national strapping store my credit card details?
15. Can I return items?
16. What are your terms and conditions?
You can place an order online by using our secure and easy to use checkout system, alternatively if you'd prefer to make your order over the telephone you can call us on 0151 254 2220, our phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Yes, when ordering online after you’ve completed the payment stage you will be emailed an itemised confirmation of your order, including delivery and VAT charges.
There is none, however orders below £75.00 will incur a delivery charge.
Most of our products are quantity sensitive and already have bulk discounts setup on them, however if you come across a product that doesn’t offer discounts for higher quantities and would like to discuss this with us then give us a call on 0151 254 2220, we’d be happy to accommodate your requirements.
We use paypal’s secure payment processing system to take your payment, paypal are globally recognised for their excellence in conducting secure online transactions and all forms of card payment will be accepted.
If you are representing a business and would like to open up a trade account then call us on 0151 254 2220.
On despatching your items we will attach an invoice, you’ll also receive an email confirmation on completing payment.
Give us a call and we’ll send one out to you by mail/email.
On receiving payment we’ll give you a call to arrange the date/time of delivery.
We use a number of national carriers to ship your goods.
We delivery to all the U.K. and Ireland however for some remote regions you may incur surcharge for delivery, to find out if this applies to please view our delivery policies page.
Yes, we use a number of well established carriers who are committed to the quality of their service, if in the event a product does arrive damaged we’ll be happy to send out a replacement. To find out more about returning goods please view our returns policies.
No, when making payment you are forwarded to paypal payment page, your credit card details are sent securely to the bank and are discarded safely.
Yes, please read our returns policies.